The Visionary Vocalist Forum
Unofficial music video for my song almost creation - Printable Version

+- The Visionary Vocalist Forum (http://thevisionaryvocalistforum.com)
+-- Forum: Application (http://thevisionaryvocalistforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Teaching & Learning (http://thevisionaryvocalistforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Unofficial music video for my song almost creation (/showthread.php?tid=476)

Unofficial music video for my song almost creation - JaromEubanks - 06-13-2017

RE: Unofficial music video for my song almost creation - ronws - 06-13-2017

That was simply great. Perfect songwriting, hooks everywhere, that is an earworm, what we call a song that burrows into your brain and you cannot get rid of it.

Great voice, made think, in parts, of Brandon Flowers (The Killers) and Robert Smith (The Cure.) This could have easily been in the soundtrack of "The Fault in our Stars." You should definitely get this put out there for synchro license. I am not kidding or fluffing you up just because you're a nice guy. This song needs to be out there, the romantic song playing while a couple walks on the beach during the ending credits of some John Cusak film.

Do it, man, do it.

RE: Unofficial music video for my song almost creation - JaromEubanks - 06-14-2017

(06-13-2017, 11:45 PM)ronws Wrote: That was simply great. Perfect songwriting, hooks everywhere, that is an earworm, what we call a song that burrows into your brain and you cannot get rid of it.

Great voice, made think, in parts, of Brandon Flowers (The Killers) and Robert Smith (The Cure.) This could have easily been in the soundtrack of "The Fault in our Stars." You should definitely get this put out there for synchro license. I am not kidding or fluffing you up just because you're a nice guy. This song needs to be out there, the romantic song playing while a couple walks on the beach during the ending credits of some John Cusak film.

Do it, man, do it.

it's on my ep, I have pitched to a few opportunities and got some positive feedback but no deals aside from some internet radio.

RE: Unofficial music video for my song almost creation - ronws - 06-14-2017

(06-14-2017, 05:37 AM)JaromEubanks Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 11:45 PM)ronws Wrote: That was simply great. Perfect songwriting, hooks everywhere, that is an earworm, what we call a song that burrows into your brain and you cannot get rid of it.

Do it, man, do it.

it's on my ep, I have pitched to a few opportunities and got some positive feedback but no deals aside from some internet radio.

You might check out TAXICAB. I know they cost money but they know people.